|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am - 3.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 12.00pm|
St. Neots Branch Services
- Cash machine (inside and outside)
- Take out cash
- Pay a bill
- View a mini statement
- Pay in cash and cheques
- Wheelchair access
- Audio induction loop - all branches have at least one counter position with an induction loop that is clearly indicated by an induction loop sign, and at least one portable induction loop for use in appointment rooms and in other areas of the branch
Coronavirus and branch visits
Before visiting us in branch, check if there's another way we can help you:
If you decide you do need to visit, here's what to do:
- Check opening times before you travel. Our branches are open but some of them for less time than usual.
- Please wear a mask. Unless you're exempt for medical reasons, it is now a legal requirement to wear a face mask before entering indoor settings.
- Please support the safety measures we're taking. These include a limit on the number of people in our branches at any one time. So you may have to queue outside, something to bear in mind at this time of year.
If Coronavirus is affecting your finances
Find out about all the support we can provide, from managing your banking, to help with money worries and your travel insurance:
If you'd like to take life a little bit easier in retirement, releasing the equity in your home could help. Find out more about your borrowing options and how we can help. Our Later Life Managers are equity release experts and will talk you through our range of borrowing options and answer any questions you might have.