|Day of the Week||Hours|
Coronavirus and branch visits
The current government guidance is to stay at home, to protect the NHS and help save lives. For this reason, we're asking members to avoid coming into branch if you can. Please first:
- Consider if your visit is essential or can wait until after the lockdown (like updating passbook savings accounts).
- Check if there's another way we can help you. Find out about everything you can do from home
If you decide you do need to visit, here's what to do:
- Check opening times before you travel. Our branches are open but some of them for less time than usual.
- Please wear a mask. Unless you're exempt for medical reasons, it is now a legal requirement to wear a face mask before entering indoor settings.
- Please support the safety measures we're taking. These include a limit on the number of people in our branches at any one time. So you may have to queue outside, something to bear in mind at this time of year.
If Coronavirus is affecting your finances
Find out about all the support we can provide, from managing your banking, to help with money worries and your travel insurance: